Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Birds Page/ Black & White Layout

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are having a Happy Friday!!! Just wanted to share with you 2 scrapbook page layouts I did. The first one was with the Storybook cartridge for the lettering, and the I just cut out the paper design and added a thick backing to it to make it stand out above the rest of the page.



This second page, I started at the Scrapbook Expo, it was one of the take n makes from Quick Quotes, I added some bling and the red flower to give it some pop.



I found these scrapbook frames at Michaels for 40% off so they ended up being around $5 each, and they are expandable. Expandable meaning, you can have very thick projects in them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.