Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hi Everyone! Welcome.

I just started this blog to share with all of you some of the great creations I have made for my scrapbook and other craft projects.

Summer is finally here. I am ready to take the kids and hubby away on vacation but it is still 2 months away. So until then I will just keep scrapping.

The 1st project I want to share are these adorable piggy banks I made for all of my nieces and nephew for Christmas. I used my empty enfamil formula canisters as the base for the piggy banks and then added paper and emblishments to complete them. (I will post at the end of the day, have to upload the pic's to my computer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.