Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Treat Bag

WOW!What an exciting day yesterday was. I want to know who caved in and bought an imagine or who stayed home from work to watch 24 hours of crafting on HSN? Not me, although I did watch a lot of it and picked up some really cool paper packs I cannot wait to get!

I made the bag below from the Mini Monsters cart for someone special. It is actually the project in the handbook, with some of my own touches. I thought it turned out so cute I just had to share




1 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Hi Becka - CUTE Bag - I love this witch. Did you cave? Did you see we will be getting gypsies in our swag bag at the swarm - exciting. To meet you and all the other fun stuff. Cannot wait!!

Jenny - your Circle Pal

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.