Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrap'n Tote-Have you seen this? Totally AWESOME!

If you are like me, you are going to love this!!! I have been trying to figure out a better way to store all of my cartridges since my collection has over grown the bookshelf it was on. And look what I found. I love it! Check it out below.
You can check out more at the website: www.cricutcartridgestorage.com





Directly from their website:
Scrap'n Tote is a custom Catalog Binder binder with handles and 12 custom insert sheets made specifically to store, organize, and tote your Cricut cartrdiges, books and overlays. You also receive 12 Velcro closures for the insert sheets, 12 writeable divider tabs for the insert sheets, and a FREE metal zipper storage pouch for your supplies. If that isn't enough, Scrap'n Tote will also hold your 12"x12" Cricut cutting mat and 12"x12" scrapbook paper !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.