Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Decorations

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to remind you about the Christmas Gift Blog Hop tomorrow. I a lot of wonderfully talented ladies lined up just waiting to show you their gift ideas.


I also wanted to show you some of the Fall Decorations I made for Thanksgiving. We did Thanksgiving at my house this year and that was a first. WOW what a lot of work LOL! Check out my bird.
For it only being my 2nd turkey I have ever cooked it turned out so pretty! LOL! It tasted good too!
Here are a couple of the decorations I made for the big day.


These were some of the decorations I made.
Please check back tomorrow for some Christmas gift ideas.

1 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your decorations were definitely very pretty. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.