Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Notebook

Happy Wednesday!

Oh it is the middle of the week and I for one can't wait for it to be over. I am going to an all day crop on Saturday and can't wait to see all my cropping pals. My sister and I are going to be working on items for some upcoming craft fairs that we want to go to so I am really excited to see what we come up with.
It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, tax season started and I have been working late hours and not getting a whole lot of crafting done, but I did make this Valentine's Notebook for a Circle pal swap we did.
Yep you guessed it, the original notebook is from the $1 bins at Michaels. I love them! LOL! I picked up this Valentine paper from Joann and found these accessories that match.  Check back tomorrow and I will be showing some tags I made for a tag swap I was in.

1 comments:

Jan said...

That is a really cute notebook!

I love the dollar bins at the craft stores.

Jan

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.