Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SMASH Pages

Hi there!

I know I am a little late on sharing these SMASH book pages but I thought now is better then never. LOL! Ok all joking aside, I have been really busy with work sinc Tax Season started but the good news it there are only 6 more long yucky weeks! LOL! But I will be back to normal then with more frequent posts.

I was in a SMASH swap with some of my Canadian Circle Friends and I wanted to share the pages I made to go to them. I did receive pages in return, but I do not have permission from the all yet to share them.
We made pages that were 5.5 x 8".
This is the front page of a 2 page layout. I made the tag with the CM Tag punch, and the white paper is a tab to put on the edge of the page.
We are all in the Circle so I thought it would be fun to make a circle page we could all SMASH. This is a double page layout. I used the Cricut Everyday cartridge and my imagine and filled in all the circle heads with different imagine cartridges and shades of pink.
This is the back side of my page. I used the CTMH stamp set 10 Things, added a pocket to the page and a decorative paperclip.
I hope you like it. I made 10 of these to swap with and in return got 10 pages back from everyone. It was actually a lot of fun making these for everyone and then seeing all the wonderfully talented ladies works of art sent back to me.

1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so fun! I made my own smash book and I love making all the fun pages for myself! Love the cricut one!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.