Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WISH Journal

Hi Everyone
Hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday. I have been very busy with work lately and haven't had much crafting time. But I wanted to share with you this WISH journal I made.
I just fell in love with this paperstack from K&Co. when I saw it. It is the Nature stack and all of the pages inside the stack coordinate. I used one of the $1 stamps from Michaels and coordinating ribbon for the bow. I took a $1 journal from the $1 bins and turned it into this beautiful little notebook. I also used Art Philosophy for the cut with the butterfly in it. I just love this Cartridge. I bought the butterfly, it was part of the matching accessories.
Here is what the journal looked like before it's transformation.

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.