Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SSD DT Challenge- It's Cold Outside

Hi Everyone

This week over at Sweet Sassy Diva, the DT was asked to make projects using this picture as inspiration.
So I made this cute little snow angel card.
I used Winter Frolic, and cut the snow angel at 3.5" then I cuttlebugged the card with the snowflake embossing folder and stamp is from My Pink Stamper Winter stamps.

Here is how I set it up on the Gyspy and the paper on the mat

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely precious girl--I love that little sweet face!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.