Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Super Cute Watermelon card and Mini Album

Hi Everyone

I had so much fun at my crop on Saturday. I love getting together with my crafting friends. I don't normally get too much done since we all talk so much! LOL! I guess that happens when you only see each other a couple of times a year. Gotta catch up on all the stuff going on in our lives. I did complete two baby banners so that was good. I still have to take and upload pictures of them.
Today I wanted to share with you a  card and a mini album I made for my Grandma. My Grandpa had to go into an assisted living home last week and I know my Grandma was feeling down. So I hoped this would lift her spirits a little.

I made this card using DCWV cardstock and the Preserves Cartridge. I also used black stickles for the seeds.

I also made this little mini album with the Mini YourStory. I also used a Once Upon A Princess cuttlebug folder. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.