Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge

This month for the Cricut circle magazine challenge we were asked to create a project with our new Exclusive cartridge we got last month -Cricut Everyday. We had to include 3 cuts from the cartridge. Here is what I came up with:


I used my circle member card and made this super cute 12 x 12 layout. I am going to frame it and hang it in my scrapbook room.
Numbers are cut at 2"
Words are cut at 2.75"
Circle heads are cut ar 2", 3.25" 2.5"

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Adorable! Really super cute! I just joined the Circle and can't wait to get my welcome kit!

Jenny
papercraftingcrazyme.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

I LOVE IT!!! Great idea.

Jodie R said...

Wow! I love what you did! Great job!

Michele Kovack said...

I love how this turned out!!!

JanJan808Kreate said...

Sooo kreative...luv the kolorz...just became a follower...hope you do the same..http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.