Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Earth Day Card

Hi Everyone
It's Rebecca here from Creations With Becka. This week for SSD DT challenge we were asked to make something for Earth day which is Friday April 22nd or something for Easter. I thought I would focus on Earth Day since I haven't really seen any projects for that yet.

Well I just got an Imagine and I made this cute card with the Cartridge that it comes with. I believe is called Imagine More.
Recipe
A-2 size off white cardstock
white card for the imagine
Blue ribbon
coral card stock

1 comments:

JennyKozar said...

Great job - I cannot wait to see what else you do with this fantastic machine. Happy Easter friend!!

Jenny

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.