Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, April 11, 2011

National No Housework Blog Hop WINNER!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to thank all my wonderful followers and new followers to coming by this weekend and participating in the National No Housework Blog Hop hosted by If It's Groovy. I had so much fun hoping around and seeing everyones great projects. The winner of the blog hop for a Creative Memories album is:


Donna said...#7 Ohhhh... I don't have this cartridge! It is so cute.

http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

YAY!! Congrats Donna- Please email me at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com with your mailing address and I will try to get this out this week. I do have a couple of colors to choose from so I will let you know those colors when you email me! Please email by April 15th or I will have to chose another winner.
Happy Monday All!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.