Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are having a wonderful Thurday! I sure am.  I am having an 850 follower contest and giving away lots of blog candy along the way so make sure you check it out HERE. But, first I wanted to share this cute Coffee House card I made with Love Ya Latte and K.Andrew Stamp set Coffee & Tea For You. Here is a preview of her new stamp set.
I love this stamp set. It is a mix'n'match set which is great because it is like having 5 stamp sets in 1. Plus $1 from every set goes to one of the great charities Kristal sponsers. If you would like to check out all of Kristal's new releases you can click HERE to see them. She also has a great special going on right now, if you buy $25 worth of stamps she is giving a special Merci set away with your order.
I made this A2 size card with Love Ya Latte cartridge and Coffee & Tea For You stamp set, I used brown and cream colored cardstock and the patterned paper is some scraps I had left over.
Please come back on Friday @ 6pm PST for the Getting Cricky Blog Hop of New Release stamp sets:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute see you on Friday for the hop!
kacee

Alisha said...

Cute card,
thanks
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Kelly S said...

Lovely card, Becka!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.