Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sympathy Card- Part 2

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing another Sympathy card I made with K.Andrew Designs stamp set Sympathic Sayings. I just love this stamp set. I think this set just makes it so easy to make sympathy cards and has great sayings on it. I always feel like I just never have the right words in those sad situations and thats why I love this set because it makes making sympathy cards so easy!

You can check out all of Kristals stamps at http://www.kandrewdesigns.com/.  And here is some great information to know about ordering right now. EVERY stamp you purchase benefits charity! Atleast $1 from the sale of every single stamp set goes to a well deserved charity. Please check the charity tabs to see which charity your stamp set benefits.
NOTE: ALL orders over $20.00 qualify for a FREE new stamp set: Merci! All these orders will ship 2'nd of September.
Here is the card I made for today.
Come back later this week to see what I make with Coffee & Tea for you stamp set and some exciting news about my 850 follower giveaway! I am so excited and I have so many great prizes that I will announce later this week.

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Becka!

thank you for stopping by my blog with your sweet comment!
hugs,
Maria

Kelly S said...

Beautiful card, Becka! Love the flower.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

S.Bayles said...

Becka,
Great card. These type cards are so hard to make. I have this set of Kristals stamps. I posted a new card that I had so much fun making. Take a look when you get a chance.
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.