Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Best Witches Card

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends,
I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday so far. Today I wanted to share with you this card I made with K.Andrew Design stamp set Fall-O-Ween and CTMH Wicked stamp set. I received the Wicked stamp set with my Art Philosophy cartridge that I haven't gotten to play with yet. BOOHOO! LOL! I used DCWV cardstock.

This is the K.Andrew Designs stamp set I used. I love this Halloween stamp set, I think it is awesome! Plus, it is a mix & match set so you can use it for so many different projects and so many different ways.
Don't forget to check out my 850 follower giveaway to win some awesome prizes.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.