Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

BEWARE! Halloween Wreath

Hi everyone,

Last week was the blog anniversary of the Cricut circle Blog and there were challenges everyday. I made this awesome halloween wreath to hang on my front door.
Hi everyone! It's Becka Here from Creations with Becka. This week the DT for Sweet Sassy Diva was asked to make a wreath. Here is the wreath I made for my front door. I used October 31 and Happy Haunting for all of the cricut cuts and K.Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween stamp set for the "hiss" on the tomb stone. The patterned cardstock is from last years Halloween paperstack from DCWV.

Don't forget check out my 850 follower giveaway HERE.

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Awesome card great colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Great wreath. I could see this hanging on my classroom door.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Mary D said...

This is adorable. How do you cut the paper and apply to the plates?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.