Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Baskets

Crafty Monday to You!

I hope you all have a great weekend and were able to get some crafting done, time with family and everything else that can't get done during the week. LOL! I did get some crafting done this weekend and I can't wait to share with you what I made.
Easter is coming up fast and I knew this weekend would be my last change to make something for it, so I crafted up and made this cute little Easter basket to give to my nephew. Now I just need to go shopping to fill it up.

I made this basket cut at 10.5' from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cart, the little bunny is from Simply Charmed and I used a Friskers punch for the grass.
I used Peachy Keen stamps for the face on the bunny and just $1 stamp from Michaels for the saying. I also embossed the carrot with a cuttlebug folder.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes 

More than Favors- Wacky Wednesday #68 Easter/Spring Theme
Fantabulous Cricut - #104 Out like a Lamb Challenge
Peachy Keen Stamp- Challenge 3-D Treat holder 
Recipe:
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge- cut at 10.5"
Simply Charmed Cartridge cut at 3.47"
Friskers punch- for grass
Cuttlebug folders: Forest Branches, Floral Screen
Peachy Keen Face set: Everyday Characters
Coordinating Cardstock
Ribbon

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Super cute!!

Be blessed, Beckie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute treat holder!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

suszu said...

How Exciting, this is the first Easter project being entered. i just love the bright colors and the main image, just too cute. lucky person who gets their Easter gift in this basket

Thank you so much for sharing this project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.I hope you will keep on entering your lovely creations

Melissa said...

Nice Easter basket. I like the embossing you added to the bunny's carrot.

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute love the diff colored green grass, awesome idea!~ Thanks so much for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.