Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dream Banner

Good morning everyone.
Today I wanted to share with you this Dream banner I made for the Cricut Circl blog Color Challenge and the magazine challenge. The colors to use were, peach, green, aqua, blue and brown.
I tried something different with this banner. I bought some Jewelry wire and put the banner together with that.
I started by wrapping a 5 inch piece of wire around a pencil to give it some curl, I did this for every piece that is hooked together. I used paper from Me & My Big Ideas. The stack doesn't have a name on it. But I just love the paper.
I also used Storybook for the letters, butterflies, and scrolly thing. I added glitter to every cut to make it stand out a little more. The letters are cut in DCWV glitter cardstock.


 Here are some close ups of each piece of the banner.




I drilled holes in the chipboard for the wire- ok my hubby drilled the holes, but I was supervising the whole time. LOL!
I then laced the wire through the holes and make little knots on the back sides of the chipboard and wire.

1 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great banner. I sure do like the look of the twisted wire between each piece.

Nicely done,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.