Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Layout

Hi All
I hope you all had a great weekend. Last week was the start of having Fridays off for the Summer. YEA!!! I love having Fridays off. I went and got a pedicure which was so nice and so well needed! LOL! I did some shopping for some up coming swaps and then got some crafting done too. It was a great day. Saturday I went to an all day crop which was so much fun, it was nice seeing my friends and my tummy hurts from the non-stop laughing. I actually got some stuff completed too. LOL!

Here is a Spring layout I made. I used mostly scraps that were laying around my craft table.
I used Art Philosophy for the flowers and Seasome Street Seasons for the Spring saying. The patterned paper is from DCWV.
Make sure you check back tomorrow, I will be openning the box I received in a box swap and revealing what was inside, I am soooo excited and can't wait to open it. It will be posted later in the day when I get off work.
Hugs

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

GREAT layout!!! Wow, love the embossing and the pretty flowers-so cute!!!
Glad you had a wonderful time at the swap:) I jsut got a pedicure too-oh man, we don't treat ourselves to that enough, ha?
I got the google eyes from Michael's. They came in a variety of colors:)Have a great day Becka!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.