Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthday Wishes Card

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been awhile since my last post but Holy Cow this has been a very busy Summer for me. I am in the middle of trying to get my webstore up and running, studying for my CPA exam and I caught a nasty cold along the way too.

I did want to share with you a card I made for my friends special birthday  and remind you about a Home Decor blog hop this is happening here this weekend and I hope you all can come and visit me. Plus, I am giving away some yummy blog candy!
Ok on to the card I made.

I just love the Create A Critter cartridge, it is probably one of my favorites! I don't know the brand of the paper I used I think it was DCWV but now sure, it was some scraps I had laying around my desk.
I hope to see you this weekend!


2 comments:

Karon said...

I love the card - so cute. My daughter keeps telling me I need to buy this cart. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

My Lil' Bits said...

Cute card! Create a Critter is one of my favs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.