Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

You're A Deer Card and an Announcement!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I am sorry I haven't been here lately, I have been working on a new adventure and am so excited about it. I recently became a Memory Works Consultant and I am so excited about this amazing opportunity. If you have never heard of them you can check out more information on my website: http://creationswithbecka.memory-works.com/  they are a super awesome company and they sell some of the best products in the craft industry like: SMASH, Minds Eye, Echo Park Teresa Collins, Tim Holtz Inks and so much more. I am so excited because we only have two lss in Reno and a Michaels and Joann's and they rarely have new items in their stores. So, now I can have all the new products too! Plus, Memory Works is gearing up for CHA and is coming back with all new products for the new catalog that will be coming out soon. If you would like to check out any of the product lines or have any questions please contact me http://creationswithbecka.memory-works.com/ and I will be happy to help you out.

So today I would like to share with you a cute card I made with my Imagine. Yes, its working! YAY!
I printed this paper and the deer from Snow Angel.
Check me out later this week where I will be showcasing some tags I made for a swap.

5 comments:

JennyKozar said...

That is super sweet and good luck with the new adventure!!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. Good luck with your new venture.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet card! Congrats on your happy news!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats on your new venture. Sweet Deer card. Especially like the blanket on the Deer.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Congrats and Good Luck!!! Adorable! Thanks for sharing the info about memory works. I read about it but not sure. I will go back and check it out again.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.