Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cupcakes

Hi Everyone
Hope everyone had a beautiful and wonderful Mother's Day. I had a great day. My son gave me this wonderful card he made at school that read:
Dear Mom,
You are so cool when you make strawberrys, you are the best mom in the whole world. Love Cooper
How cute is that, it totally made me cry.
I made this cupcake card on Saturday for My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook day. I actually did every challenge she had on Saturday and I will post each one this week and next. Also don't forget to join in on my 600 follower giveaway by clicking HERE.
Here is the first challenge: Make a project with a cupcake on it.
I used DCWV cardstock and a stamp from CTMH. Birthday Bash cartridge

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.