Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Card & Winner from Disney Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,
This week for our Sweet Sassy Diva DT challenge we were asked to make a Mother's Day card. I made this wonderful card. I used K & Company Sweet Nectar card pad and prima flowers.

I found this stamp set, I am not sure who makes it but I just loved the saying and thought it would look great on this card.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out my 600 follower giveaway HERE.

Thank you everyone who stopped by this weekend and hopped along in the Disney Blog Hop, I have so many new friends and I loved reading all of your comments. The winner of the blog candy is:

teachdanz said... 11 love the bright paper you used on the card!! enjoying being in the blog hop with ya:-)
Please email me at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com by May 15th.

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That's a cute card! Congrats to the winner!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Great card and a wonderful blog! I have a little something for you on my blog...a girl can't have too many awards!! :0)
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com/2011/05/another-award.html

SillySilla said...

Hi Becka
GRRRRREAT BLOG!!!!!! I number 599 follower 1 more to go!!!!!
Great work!!!! I booked marked it so I will be her often

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.