Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stickle Sale

Hi ladies

There is a great sale on stickles and pearl stickle right now until next wednesday or until they sell out. Stickles $1.49 and Pearls $1.69 I just totally stocked up! Check it out  http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/12570/
Also make sure you come back this weekend for last weekend's blog hop winner and the Christmas decoration blog hop. I am so excited to share with you all a wonderful line up or talented ladies who worked really hard on these projects. Please come and check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.