Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cricut Circle April Challenge

Hi
This months Cricut Circle challenge was to make a center piece. You had to incorporate at least 2 cricut cuts in your project. Well my friend's birthday was on Friday so I thought I would get out my oh so useful Art Philospohy cart and try to make those beautiful flowers I keep seeing all over.

Here is what I came up with.



I found this bucket at Michaels in the home collection area, it was 50% off.  I added "Thinking of You" from the Cindy Loo cartridge, and cut it out of vinyl at 3"
The flowers I used are from Art Philosophy, they are cut at different sizes, the larges one are 6", all the down to 3.5"
I cut a syrafoam circle in half and hot glued it to the top of the bucket and then hot glued and pinned the flowers in place.
Tell me what you think.

I am also entering this into
CRAFT Challenge: Weddings/Aniversaries
The Craft Place Challenge- Anything but a square or rectangle

13 comments:

Tina said...

that is so beautiful, oh how i would love to have something like this for my step daughters baby shower, or i can just try it myself..lol...very pretty

Migdalia said...

It's soooooo Beautiful!!!!Love the sweet colors.

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

Susan said...

Becka, I think it turned out beautiful! I love how you used the cream color to offset the purples, very pretty!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Melody Lane Inspired said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!
www.Melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

AMAAAAAAZING!!!! This is gorgeous Becka! Good luck in the challenges:) Don't ya just love that cart? I think this is one of my all time fav's:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful flowers!

DIANA L. said...

These are so beautiful. great colors

Aunty Sue said...

Think this is stunning and very clever. Thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Shawnee said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors you used.

carol said...

wonderful creations, thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week, x carol

scrapaholicjen said...

Sooooo beautiful! I Love the colours you used!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.