Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tim Holtz New Spring Ink Pads

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to let you all in on a little deal I have going right now. I have the NEW Limited edition Tim Holtz spring ink pads on sale right now. You can buy the ink pad set for $14.00 +$2.00 shipping and the 3 re-inkers for $13.00 + $2.00 shipping.
If you are interested please email me at whatsscrappin at rocketmail.com I will except PayPal only and this is while supplies last. I will be adding these to my store www.whatsscrappin.com tonight if you want to buy through the store.
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.