Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hi Everyone

Thanks for participating in our Post It Craft Paper blog hop on Saturday, you all had such wonderful things to say! A special thank you to Sweet Sassy Diva for hosting the blog hop and for getting the great sponsor.

Now for the winner, I used Random.org and it choose #31 YAY!!!

December 4, 2010 1:52 PM
Nikki T said... 31 Love the cards, they turned out so cute.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Congrats Nikki T. please contact me by email at scrapperbecka@yahoo.com by December 13th, send me your address and I will mail out your awesome candy!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.