Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SSD- DT Gift Tag Challenge

Hi Everyone,

This week for Sweet Sassy Diva's design team challenge we were asked to make gift tags, gift bags, or anything gift wise. So I spent Sunday making chocolate covered pretzels for our neighbors and then added gifts tags to the bags. I think they turned out cute.

Check them out:

I used Tags, Bags, Boxes & More, and cut the label at 4 inches. The paper is from DCWV. These were really easy to make and the kids loved helping. Okay they ate more then they helped but it was fun!
Thanks for looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.