Welcome to the Design Calendar Blog Hop! This blog hop will be running for 3 days so you have plenty of time to hop to all blogs and take notes to design your own 2011 calendar. Below is a list of all blogs who are participating in the hop and by the end of the hop you will be able to design a full 2011 calendar with 2 options for each month! How cool is that? Ok, so you should have arrived to my page from Deb at If It's Groovy if not and you just happened to stop by please start at Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly.
The Grand Prize Blog Candy is a brand-new Designer’s Calendar Cartridge, donated by Karelj at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity. In order to be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on each and every stop on the hop, along with a way for her to contact you. She will choose a winner by random.org on the 31st and announce it on her blog, as well as contacting the winner personally.
Ok so I had the month of October which is one of my favorite months of the year. Here is my layouts.
Products needed: Happy Hauntings, Black, purple,white and green cardstock, 1 Echo Park Happy Hauntings, 1 EP Haunted house, 1 EP Magic stripes and EP Halloween stickers and Creative Memories calendar pages.
1. Cut out all Happy Hauntings cuts, the skeletons are at 4.25, and the frames are cut at 7, October is cut at 1.60
2. Piece together all cuts
3. Number boxes on calendar page
4. Place all pieces on the pages, just like the picture above
Okay, so how about some blog candy??? So in the flavor of Halloween I am giving away one Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge. What do you have to do to win? 1. Be a follower 2. Leave a comment
Okay so your next stop is: Notes From The Scrapbook Lady
Here is the complete list of blogs in case you get lost along the way:
1. January and April: Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly at http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
2. January and September: Jessica at Overjoyed Scrapper http://www.overjoyedscrapper.blogspot.com/
3. February: Christel at Scrappin' Sista http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
4. February and March: Karelj at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity http://karelj.blogspot.com
5. March and July: Diane at Crafting This Moment http://www.craftingthismoment.blogspot.com/
6. April: Bonnie at A Scrap Above http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
7. May: Michelle at Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com/
8. May: Natalie at Timeless Legacy Designs http://timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com/
9. June: Lisa at Lisa's Paper Butterflies http://lisaspaperbutterflies.blogspot.com/
10. June: Jamie at Glitter, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! http://jamieisacraftymomma.blogspot.com/
11. July: Summer and Jennifer at Cricut Diaries http://cricutdiaries.blogspot.com/
12. August: Denise at Starlight Scrapper http://starlightscrapper.blogspot.com/
13. August: Gina at Gina Thornton Stamping http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
14. September: Deb at If It's Groovy http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/
15. October: Rebecca at Creations with Becka http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/ THIS IS ME
16 . October: Lora at Notes From The Scrapbook Lady http://scrpbooklady.blogspot.com/ NEXT STOP
17. November: Belinda at Queen Bee's Musings http://www.queenbeesmusings.blogspot.com/
18. November and December : Col at Col's Creative Corner at http://www.scrappycol.blogspot.com/
19. December: Deb at Tidbit's Place http://tidbitsplace.blogspot.com/