Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Hop Winner!!!

Hi Everyone,
I am so sorry this is so late tonight, but I have had one crazy day!  I would like to thank everyone who followed our blog hop this weekend and everyone who commented on my project, you all are so nice and had wonderful things to say. I also want to thank all of my followers new and old. You all are AWESOME!!!

AND THE WINNER IS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I used Random.org to pic the winner and it chose #89

Melissa said...


a. I am most thankful for my amazing husband and two wonderful sons! I love your mini album, I am always so jealous of you creative people who make these and they turn out so cute!
Today is my birthday and Robyn's stamps are on my birthday wish list so pick me please! :)
Melissa

Melissa, please email with your mailing address so I can get the stamps off to you, and Happy Birthday. You hace until December 3rd to contact me or I will have to draw another winner. email me at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com

4 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Melissa!!! :)

Melissa said...

OMGoodness!!!!!!! You have just made my day!!! I had Robyn's stamps on my bday wish list and didn't get one single package. :( UNTIL NOW!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! Off to email you right now!!!!

Summer said...

Conbgrats on winning Melissa!

Michelle said...

Stop by my blog. I was given a blog award and I wanted to share it with you!!!!

Thanks so much for showing me your support. I really appreciate it. I really enjoy your blog as I'm sure others will too.

Michelle

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.