Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Friday, November 19, 2010

OLNY 1 DAY LEFT! THANKFUL BLOG HOP!

There is only one day left until the Thankful Blog Hop! It starts Saturday Nov 20th at 8am MST and runs through Sunday Night. I can't wait, I have got a great project for you all and I am putting together a video too. How cool is that. It will be my first so if everything goes right, there will also be a video for the project.
Also, there is a great group of ladies participating in the hop with some great projects and of course giveaways!!! YEAH!! My favorite!
I have some special blog candy you will not want to miss out on.
See you all tomorrow!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.