Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CJ TOO DT Challenge-- THANKFUL

Hi- This week Tracy over at Craft Junkie Too challenged us to make a project showcasing what we are thankful for, it could have been anything from home decor, scrapbook layout or anything you could imagine. I went to the Scrapbook Expo last October in Sacramento and I found this cute little booth called Quick Quotes. They had beautiful kits for every occasion. I foam und this one called "Family", so I finally sat down last weekend and put the kit together. We just had family pictures taken in the park so I thought this would be perfect to finish the kit with. And of course it truely represents what I am thankful most in my life...My family. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful husband and two healthy beautiful children. I could not be more thankful for anything else in the world except that. My family means everything to me and they are the most important part of my life. So I think this wall hanging truely fits this challenge for me.






Here is a picture of the kit
If you would like to check out their selection of other kits they have their website is: http://www.shopquickquotes.com/
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team great projects at http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/


I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is beautiful and so is your family :)

Tami G said...

this is just too beautiful... FANTASTIC job on it.. wonderful picture

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.