Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CJ TOO Design Team Challenge- Fall up in the air

Good morning,

I wanted to share with you the Up in the Air project I made for CJ Too Design Team Challenge. I am so excited about how this one turned out. I know Halloween is over now, but I made this without thinking that it wouldn't be posted until today. So here is my last Halloween project of the year! LOL!! I promise no more....

All cuts are from Happy Hauntings.
The picture frame and head are cut at 6.5 inches
BOO- is cut at 3.5 inches

I covered the BOO with Martha Stewart Green glitter and painted it on with a paint brush. I also covered the skeleton heads with liquid glass for the shiney look. I also used Martha Stewart Orange glitter glue for the points on the frame.
I found these awesome jewels at the Scrapbook Expo last year. I do not recall the name of them, but each pack of jewels was only $0.99. Awesome!!


The flowers are Prima Halloween collection, black card stock and the paper is from a paper stack from Michael's. I do not remember the name of it.

Thanks everyone for looking. Have a great week! I am so excited because I am going the the Scrapbook Expo in Sacramento this weekend! WOOT! WOOT!


4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome hanging! Quite spooky!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

You're very good at color combos. I'm following your blog now. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff! :)
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Helen said...

I love your hanging!!

Tracy said...

cooool project Becka - thanks! :) Thanks for being a part of my DT. ♥Tracy

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.