Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet Sassy Diva DT- Smiley Cards

Hi Everyone,

This week over at Sweet Sassy Diva's the design team was challenged to make something with Smiley Cards, which was on the Gyspy download if you registered your Gyspy by Oct 31, 2010. I made this cute card with my Gyspy.

This is the first time I have used this cartridge, and actually had a hard time with it. It is really a cute cartridge with lots of cool images on it, but there is no handbook yet, and I am a beginner Gypsy user. I hope PC will put a handbook online soon. Oh, well practice makes perfect right.. LOL!

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out all the other Sweet Sassy Diva design team members over at her blog.

Recipe
Green 8.5 x11 card stock, cut at 5.5 inches.

Patterned paper cut at 4x5, glue paper onto cardstock.
Popsicle cut from Smiley cuts at 2.5 inches, HEY cut from smiley cards at 2.5 inches
Yellow, red, and pink cardstock.
Silver stickles.
Googley eyes

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.