Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet Sassy Diva- DT Challenge- NOV 11th Cricut class

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to attend Provo Crafts 1st on-line Cricut class. It was awesome and can't wait until they have more of them. We were given the cut files for our Gyspies, but I do not own the Sentimentals cartridge so I used Lacey Labels for the centerpieces instead. I really liked the class, it was fun to learn the new techinque with the crepe paper.  It was a little hard to follow along as there were people chatting on the side of the video, so I wish there was a way to hide that, but other then that I really enjoyed it.













Here is my version of the project. And of course what I am truely thankful for my healthy beautiful children.
Check out all the great DT projects at SweetSassyDiva's blog all week.

Recipe

DCWV patterned cardstock from the Autumn Harvest pack

Orange and brown cardstock

Light brown crepe paper

Brown ribbon

Bountiful Harvest glitter from Martha Stewart

Banners & Letters are cut from Country Life

Centerpieces are cut from Lacy Label




2 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Well done, Becka! What a beautiful banner.

Thanks for stopping by the other day. I used to do bare scrapbooking too..... what happened to those days? Practically Scrapping had a ONE HOUR layout challenge the other day and it STRESSED me out to rush through it in one hour. Ha. I also used to actually scrapbook, which is the tickets, the ribbons, the mementos AND the pictures. Actual scraps from the day. Who does that anymore? Embellishments have taken the place of the mementos.

JennyKozar said...

Nice job - I too participated and will post mine later!

Jenny

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.