Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!! & Blog Hop WINNER

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a wonderful and Happy New Year!!! Mine was great, we went to a friends house and just hung out. It was so much fun!

So with the New Year comes come new resolutions, so here are mine:
1. I would really like to start eating healthier and getting into shape.

Ok on to my crafting ones
This year, I would really like to participate in some blog challenges, I have not done one yet and thought it would be fun to try.
Also, I have a lot of great projects roaming around in my head that I will be doing and sharing with all of you. With videos and instructions so you will be able to re-create any project that you like.
I want to thank everyone who participated in the Calendar blog hop and especially thank Karel for putting the hop together, she always does a fantastic job with these hops. Also thank you to all of my followers new and old for leaving such nice comments.
 And now for the winner of the Pumpkin Carving cartridge(using random.org)  is.........#30 Theresa said... Wow..love the embellishments and details..awesome job!Thanks for sharing and being part of the blog-hop.

Theresa, please contact me at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com to claim your prize, please send me your address so I can mail out your candy to you. You have until January 14th to claim you prize if I do not hear from you by then, I will draw a new winner.
Thanks everyone and I can't wait to get crafting again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.