Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Inking It Up- DT Last Winter Challenge & Winner from Blog Hop

Good morning everyone,

Today is my last design team challenge for the winter term with Kassidy over at Inking it Up . We were asked to make an altered project. I decided to make this altered album. I just want to thank Kassidy for the great opportunity and the chance to work with so many wonderful ladies. I had a blast!


I want to thank everyone who came and hopped last weekend, I had such a great time reading all your lovely comments, and I tried to answer them by visiting your blogs (those that left blog addresses) on Saturday night. WOW you guys are incredible with some great blogs and projects. I am grateful for all of you and to all the new followers too thank you so much!

AND now for the winner of the Pink ATG gun by random.org

 # 13 mum of two said... 13 I love this project! I have never altered a journal before, I even have one that NEEDS altering... I should get on with it :) The paper is gorgeous! I am so excited to be in this hop with you. TFS :)

michelle


OK Michelle, please email  (scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com) me your address to send your prize by February 9th or I will have to draw a new winner.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.