Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SSD- DT Challenge

This week for Sweet Sassy Diva's DT challenge we were asked to use a new cartridge. Well I ordered some but they have not come in yet so I thought I would do this cute winter card.
For this card I used Create A Critter and cut the penguin at 3.5 inches. I used dark purple 8 1/2 x 11 card stock cut in half at 5.5" to make an A2 card size. Light purple card stock is cut at 5.25"x4.25" and I used the Snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder on it. I also used My Pink Stamper Winter Wishes stamp.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.