Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SSD- DT Challenge

This week for Sweet Sassy Diva's DT challenge we were asked to use a new cartridge. Well I ordered some but they have not come in yet so I thought I would do this cute winter card.
For this card I used Create A Critter and cut the penguin at 3.5 inches. I used dark purple 8 1/2 x 11 card stock cut in half at 5.5" to make an A2 card size. Light purple card stock is cut at 5.25"x4.25" and I used the Snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder on it. I also used My Pink Stamper Winter Wishes stamp.

5 comments:

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

This is Adorable!!! :-)

Summer said...

very cute card, love the snowkflake embossing folder you used!

the cricutologist said...

Cute card Becka! I love the embossing! This penguin is soooo cute! I like the sentiment too!

JennyKozar said...

AWWWWW - Your penguin is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Shahbaz said...

Solid-State technology brings a new level of performance and reliability to net book and notebook storage. No moving parts provides for quieter, cooler, and more durable solutions to traditional hard disk drives.
Solid state disk

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.