Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge

My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team call, she only has two spots available and you need to submit a project using pink, green and brown by Wednesday.

Here is the project I made for the call
I used Green, brown, pink and gray cardstock
Patterned paper from DCWV
My Pink Stamper- More Punny-licious Stamper
Create A Critter Cart- Cat cut at 3.5"
Pink Ribbon
Pink Buttons
Lined notecard

11 comments:

the cricutologist said...

So cute! Love the buttons on there! I enjoy your blog and am a follower. I'd love to have you visit me some time;)

girlia said...

Good look with the challenge

Summer said...

Very cute, Love the stamp too!

{Raechel} said...

super cute card...good luck!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Kristi said...

Becka,
This is so adorable!Love the kitty,colors,everything! Good luck on the DT!

Kristi

Court said...

this card is purrrrfectly adorable! Good luck in the MPS challenge! :) Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my ladybug card! I appreciate it!

Unknown said...

This is really cute :)

Carol L said...

So Cute! Good luck to you. Have a bless day :0).

Hugs, Carol L.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

so great to see a DT member participating. :) Good luck!

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

CarrieAnne said...

Cute card, love the little cat die cut. Good luck.

http://theserendipitousscrapper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.