Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winner of My Favorite Things Blog Hop

Good morning fellow crafters,

I just want to thank everyone for hopping along on My Favorite Things Blog Hop last weekend, I had so much fun making those cards and boxes. You all had such wonderful comments and seems like you all would like a tutorial on how to make the boxes. So I am working on the video and hope to have it posted by the end of the week. Thank you so much to Kassidy at Inking it up Crazy for hosting the hop.
I used random.rg to draw the winner and it drew #83, so the winner is:

Amanda said... 83 Super cute! Love the box for the cards! TFS!


amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Please email your address so I can mail out your candy. I need to hear from you by January 22th or I will draw another winner. Please email me at scrapperbecka at yahoo dot com

Please check back later this week for the instructions and tutorial on how to make the card box holders.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.