Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SSD- DT Valentines Challenge

Hi Everyone
Rebecca here. This week over at Sweet Sassy Diva, Bobbi Jo asked us to make a project for either Valentines Day or for a Birthday. So I decided to make a Valentine's Day card for my husband. For this card I used Happy Hauntings.





Recipe
Happy Hauntings- Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein cut at 3"
Black Pen
Yellow, green, black, purple and white card stock
I-rock
Patterned Paper

I just thought this would be a cute and unusual Valentine's Day card. This is the 1st time I have made smaller cuts with this cart and I will say piecing the two monsters together was a bit difficult. I would recommend cutting them a little bigger. To see more visit my blog: http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

VinDeeLoo said...

How cute. I love the card!

I haven't tried all the layering either. I have Four Legged Friends - because I wanted the chihuahua - and I have yet to attempt a cut.

VinDeeLoo

JennyKozar said...

Super cute .... Monster Love. I Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.