Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Hop and LIVE U-Stream tonight-

Tonight is the Getting Cricky with It Blog hop, and to kick this hop off, we are having a USTREAM at Kristal's Channel: Getting Cricky. Just click HERE to join us. Ustream starts at 6pm PST 7pm MST, 8pm CST, and 9pm EST). See you there and then back here for our blog hop!


Make sure you come back tonight for lots of blog candy giveaways and to hop along with all the designers!!
Here is a sneak peek of Food For Thought- the stamp set I will be showcasing tonight!

4 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Yay! I thought I would miss your Ustream because I am going out to dinner with my SIL. I am so happy it is not until 9 EST!!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

you are having way too much fun with those stamps! :) love it!
esigmopn at cox dot net

Kelly S said...

Love the glasses on the banana! Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the banana face! he is cute! Great with the stamp!
kacee

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.