Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Keeping Swimming Dora Card.

Hi all you crafty ladies. Today I have another special treat for you.    Today I am showing the new stamp set by Getting Cricky with K.Andrew called Splashtastic. Here is a picture of the set, it is just adorable.
Don't you just love it. Kristal's stamps are made right here in the USA and she donates $1 from every set sold to a charity. Which is so cool! You can check her stamps out by clicking HERE.
Here is the Dora card I made with this set.






8 comments:

Squirlygirl said...

Soo cute Becka :) I wish I had the Nemo cart. now, lol! I love your paper choices, the polka dot in the back is perfect :)
~Hugs~
Becky
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! I didn't even know there was a Nemo cart--where have I been? This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it!

scrapperbecka said...

It is the Best of Pixar cart, it has all different charactors on it from their movies

Kelly S said...

Love this card! That is one of my favorite lines from Nemo. Cute, cute, cute.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how cute!!! I just love it~makes me smile!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love It!!! Wish I had that Cartridge. Thanks for Sharing!!! :0)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Super cute! I wish I had that cart and that stamp set! My daughter is sitting her and she gives it two thumbs up too!
Amber
my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

Aim said...

AW... So CUTE!! I just love Dory!! :) Now I want to go watch that movie and make some fishy cards!! hee hee :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.