Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Getting Cricky with K AndrewsSimply Sunday Challenge

Good Sunday to all of you!
Today is Getting Cricky with K. Andrew Simply Sunday Challenge. You can visit her challenge page here. This Sundays challenge is Vintage Appeal. You can make any project with a vintage tune to it. So for this challenge I made this card.
I used K & Co. paper, brown ink, CTHM stamp, and white,brown, and off white cardstock
Make sure you check out the challenge over at Getting Cricky and don't forget to check out her awesome new stamp line too. She has 4 stamp sets out right now and they are so adorable and awesome. Plus she is such a wonderful woman, she is donating $1 per stamp sold to a special charity. I just think that is so cool.
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute card.. love the colors. I soo love browns.

TFS

Kathy
Getting Cricky DTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Becka, what a pretty card. Love the colors and flowers. What a great job you did this week. Have a great week!
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You did a great job with the vintage appeal. I love it and the colors you chose are fabulous.
Hugs
Brenda Getting Cricky DTM-Coordinator
http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

JennyKozar said...

Love it!!!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Becka, great job on the "vinatge" appeal. You nailed it!

Your Getting Cricky DT sister,
Elaine

Sherrie K. said...

Wow! Beautiful card. Love the vintage look:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Imogene said...

Love it!!! Very cute!!

Squirlygirl said...

Great job Becka! I like that fuzzy thread you used at the top of the card :)
~Hugs~
Becky your fellow DTM
www.squirlygirlcreatons.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

Great card, I especially like the "stamps" on bottom! Awesome job.

Rebecca :)

Erika Valdez said...

WOW What a beautiful card!! Love the flowers and colors def vintage!! So Excited to be on the DT with you!!

Lots of Love,
Erika

DIANA L. said...

Super card love the colors.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

becca, it was so nice to meet you last week at the circle crop! I finally was able to find your blog and the "followers" section is down. just my luck!
liz :o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.