Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K. Andrew

Hi my lovely crafty crafter friends,

This Sunday is Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all the awesome dads out there! Today is also the Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky with K.Andrew. This weeks challenge is called Face It! You need to use faces in your project- whether its stamped, hand drawn or cut out. Since today is Father's Day, I made this cute card for my husband with Everyday Paperdolls.

My husband works for the railroad so this little person fit perfectly. I used Peachy Keen Wide Eye kids stamp set for the face and CM letter stickers for Father's Day.
Come play along in Kristal's challenge this week by clicking HERE.  If you are looking for the Stamp release blog hop you have until tonight to enter to win some blog candy click HERE to enter. And don't forget to check out all of Kristal's new stamp release by visiting her Store. Her stamps are awesome! The are high quality and stamp so crisp!
And come back tomorrow and join me for the Cupcake Blog Hop for Sylvia's Birthday.
Photobucket

10 comments:

JennyKozar said...

CUTE~~~ my hubby works for the RR too- what a coincidence. Have a great day my friend.

Squirlygirl said...

That is such a fitting card Becka :) A railroad man for your man, hahaha!
Love it, great job this week!
~Hugs~
Becky- GC DTM
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

adorable card! I'm sure your hubby loved it!
esigmon at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

very cute card! :-)

Kathy said...

What a cute card, he's so cute! Great job this week. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

What a cute card, he's so cute! Great job this week. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

simply cute ! love the train engineer! too handsome! heheh

tfs

kathy
gcdtm
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Kelly S said...

What a great Father's Day card! Love the face you used on the paper doll. Too cute!

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your little man is adorable. What a great card for fathers day. I love that face
Great job

Hugs
Brenda. DTM-Sister

JulieK said...

Such a cute card! I'm sure your husband loved it!!
Great job!

JulieK
DTM Sister

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.