Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Loving you is easy as pie

Hi Everyone
I am so excited to share with you a sample card using the NEW Getting Cricky with K.Andrew stamps. Here is a card I make using her Food for Thought set. You can purchase Kristal's stamp sets here.
I also used Accent Essentials to make the layered flower, and my i-top for the brad in the middle. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see another project and Friday for our Stamp preview blog hop and u-stream live video.

9 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

Such a cute card!

Aim said...

SO cute!! Love your color choices!! I can't wait to get that stamp set!! Y'all have made some AWESOME projects with it!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Getting Cricky with K Andrew this week!! :)

Your Getting Cricky DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

scrappingmamma said...

how cute liove your card & the stamp sets! I cant wait to get all of them

Anonymous said...

grabbed this from your blog for tomorrow's posting--adorable!!!

Unknown said...

cute cute!! I so want that stamp set!! I can't wait for it to arrive!! LOVE IT!!


Kathy.. Your fellow DTM :)

Kelly S said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layered flower. And the paper you used is fabulous.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love this stamp set!
kacee
mcvicwif@yaho.com

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Patti
www.shortnscrappy.com

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so pretty!!! Love the Flower and Stamp Set. :0)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.