Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have a Splashtastic Day!

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
How is everyone on this fine Tuesday? I am doing great. Well I have decided that every Tuesday and Thursday, I will post a project showcasing the new stamp sets by K.Andrew. So here is a cute little card I made with the Splashtastic line. You can check out all of her stamps HERE.

All of her stamps are made right here in the USA and are made with the high quality acrylic. Plus she donates $1 per set sold to a charity that is close to her heart.





9 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the idea of a duck in the bathtub.

Unknown said...

Super cute. I love these stamps
Hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

This is a cute card! The rubber ducky takes me back to bath time with my girls. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

This card is so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week:)

S.Bayles said...

Becka,
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I wish I could take the credit for the coloring but this was a cd with digi pictures and it prints in B&W & color. I was in a hurry so I printed these in color. I am glad it gives me the option. Thank for all the great projects. I love my stamps. I love the ducky......Great Job.
Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

too cute!! love that!!

Kelly S said...

Cute! Love the little water droplets.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Aim said...

Becka... Your card brought me a big smile and a giggle!! TOO CUTE that you put that duckie in the tub!! LOVE it!! :)

Some love from your Getting Cricky Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Anonymous said...

Wow.. it looks so cute,.
seo greece

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.