Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi My Fellow Crafy Crafters
It's Becka with http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/ here.
 Today is Day 5 of HIJACKING Kristal's blog while she is busy taking in some R&R. I am happy to be here with you today. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I always love coming to Kristal's blog everyday to inspire, uplift and just make me feel plain better everyday. Since she is away, I will try to give you some words of my wisdom, but please be nice Kristal is way better at this than me.
Anyways, today I would like to talk to about HERO's. Everyone has a person they look up too. For me my hero is my mother. She is the greatest, most loving, and strongest person I know.  When I was a child my mother was a single mom raising 3 girls, with not very much help from our dad. But she stayed so strong for us kids, although she worked a full time job, she still cleaned houses at night just so we would have enough money to buy groceries she always was happy. She always taught us that honesty and love were they greatest things you could give to another person.  Whenever one of us was hurting she was always there for us, she always stood up for us and what she believed in, lifts us up when we are down, always has great advice to give, and she would never let anyone ever hurts us.
My mom is still the same to this day, she is my bestfriend and I love her so much and she is my hero.
So who is the Hero in your life? Today I made this card to show my mother how much I love her.

I love this little stamped image, can you believe I colored this with colored pencils? I just got them this week and this is only the 2nd image I have colored. I am trying to get the hang of it. The sentiment is from K.Andrew Stamp set Positive Thoughts.

Please check out all of Kristal's stamp sets HERE. They are all awesome, and she donates $1 per set sold to a charity that is close to her heart. Please check back tomorrow to see who is the next one to take over Kristal's blog. And come visit me at http://www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Your card is beautiful Becka. The shading is amazing and the stamp is so so cute.

Precious Hugs

Luanne said...

Wow! Looking at how you colored the superhero doesn't seem to appear using colored pencil, the shading so great.
I'm new in crafting so that gave me an idea to buy colored pencils. Craft pens cost a little from my side. :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.