Welcome to my blog!

I hope you will look around and leave comments if you would like.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simply Sunday Challenge: Fashion-ista!!

Happy Sunday everyone,

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was fantastic! It cooled off some so that was nice, but now we are back to the heat. YIKES! Well today is the Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky. This week we are featuring the Fashionable Friends stamp set and the theme for the challenge is Fashion-ista! You can check out all the details and link you project HERE.  I just love the Fashionable Friends stamp set- it has the cutest sentiments and is just plain adorable!
You can check this stamp and all of Kristal's stamps HERE! Let me tell you the reasons why I love all of her stamps.
1. They are all made right here in the USA- Keeping American's working
2. They are made of the highest quality polymer
3. They sentiments are just crazy cute
4. They are only 14.99
5. She donates $1 per stamp set sold to one of her favorite charities
Fashionable Friends helps Cancer Angels with helps stage 4 cancer patients. I just checked her site and she only has 8 sets in stock, so make sure you hurry and pick up your set today.
Ok so onto my project! When I think of a Fashion-ista, I always think of shoes.. and what girl can't live without shoes? Right? They are definetly one of my favorite things to shop for (they never make you look fat) besides paper of course! LOL!

And take a closer look at this sentiment- Isn't it great?

So now I hope you take the challenge and link your project up at Getting Cricky.
I am also entering this in:
http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/  Stampin Sisters in Christ- Favorite Stamp challenge
http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/ - Made it Myself Mondays

15 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Hi Becka, what an absolutely wonderful card creation...love it. you did a FABULOUS job. ~Shen

DIANA L. said...

Super job on the challenge These colors are great.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Becka! I love the ribbon that matches the adorable shoe! And I love the sparkly yellow background paper! Awesome card :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this color combo. That shoes ROCKS.
Hugs
Brenda GCDTM-Sister
Come see me

Gloria said...

Awesome card. I love the zebra print.

Precious Hugs

Squirlygirl said...

Great job this week Becka! I love the zebra print :)
~Hugs~
Becky - GCDT sister
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very pretty, love the colours!!
Kristan

Angi Barrs said...

I'm sooo lovin' that shoe. :)

Sandy Ang said...

how cool with the animal print !

Lori Comeau said...

Great card. Love the zebra print.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Lolis said...

Very pretty! Love the sentiment!

Amber J said...

I love it! It reminds me of a pair of shoes one of my coworkers has.

Kelly S said...

Very pretty card! I love the ribbon you used.

Kelly
http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this shoe! Super cute. Loving the saying as well. Thanks for sharing

Aim said...

Becka -- that zebra ribbon has got to be the BEST ever!! Such a WONDERFUL card, my creative friend!! :) If I were ever to own a pair of zebra print shoes -- I'd want them to look just like this!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your "Fashionista" talent in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge this week!! :)

Your GCDT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always love to hear your feedback!! Please leave your blog address so I can come visit you too.